VCH Vitamin C serum reviews report more about anti-aging complex with Retinol which is one of the several hundreds of anti-aging vitamin C serums available out there and their price range actually varies even up to $200 per bottle.
Completely different is a question do you really need the most expensive anti-age serum to gain the best results and obviously the answer is no as far as not always skin care products that cost a fortune really do make miracles. There actually are much more available and effective serums like VCH Vitamin C serum.
Why Choose VCH Vitamin C Serum
The main reason why you might want to consider VCH anti-wrinkle serum is its formula as other serums do not contain the combination of very powerful anti-aging ingredients as this complex serum contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, vitamin A, and Retinol.
They all together create a powerful formula that can effectively fight your aging signs because they help to boost collagen production in the body. It also effectively works as a skin brightener, which would be a great solution if you have dark circles around the eyes.
In the last years, different types of serums have become very popular so people are choosing exactly serums as their anti-aging solution. Of course, there are also other products that help to increase the production of collagen in your skin, for example, collagen drinks (YouTonics, Skinade), tablets (Hydrolysed Collagen), patches (Eye Secrets), and creams (XYZ Smart Collagen, Kollagen Intensiv).
VCH Vitamin C Serum Ingredients
There are almost 20 ingredients included in VCH Vitamin C skin serum containing unique formula:
- Vitamin C Complex;
- Hyaluronic Acid;
- PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides;
- Propylene Glycol;
- Zea Mays Oil;
- Ethyhexyl Palmitate;
- Tocopheryl Acetate;
- Retinyl Palmitate;
- Pyridoxine HCI;
- Sodium Propoxyhydroxy- propyl Thiosulfate Silica;
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,
- Potassium Sorbate;
- Caprylyl Glycol;
- Hexylene Glycol;
How To Use It
At first, you have to clean your face, then apply a few drops of the serum by massaging it into the skin with circular movements until it is absorbed. If you intend to apply make-up after it let the serum dry.
For the best results, you should apply it twice a day. In a case, your skin is very sensitive you have to test the serum on a small area of it.
- proven to work formula for fighting aging signs (reduces the appearance of aging signs);
- reduces fine lines;
- easy to use facial skin care product;
- helps to reduce age spots and treats sun-damaged skin;
- suitable for women and men as well (also for a sensitive skin type);
- powerful antioxidant benefits;
- improves the appearance of your skin;
- the popularity of serums in the anti-aging sphere is growing year by year.
- not everyone likes skin care products in the form of serums as most of the people have used to other anti-aging products like creams.
VCH Vitamin C Serum Testimonials
“I bought VCH serum to reduce wrinkles around my eyes, I like that it absorbs quickly and isn’t sticky. It seems to be working.” Kerrie
- 30-day money-back guarantee;
- Produced in a GMP & FDA approved facility.
How Much Does VCH Vitamin C Serum Cost
$50$40 (30 ml bottle/ 1 fl oz) – at the moment it is available at the discounted price so you might want to hurry up with your order to save some money; $100$65 (2 bottles of 30 ml); $150$86 (3 bottles of 30 ml).
Where to Buy VCH Vitamin C Serum
Simply visit the official website of the producer (Evolution Slimming) of this serum and get the best possible offer for this skin care product.
We hope our VCH Vitamin C serum reviews were useful for you.