StriVectin-SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate reviews will guide you into a complex solution for removing wrinkles and stretch marks. It effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles in just two weeks.
It can be considered a body care beauty product as you can apply it everywhere you have a problem this concentrate for wrinkles or concentrate for stretch marks can deal with. Most of the people who try it are very happy with the results so we really advise you at least to give it a try.
How Does StriVectin-SD Work
It reduces wrinkles and the stretch marks in a period of 2 -8 weeks. If you will use it for a longer time then the results will also improve. This cream effectively targets Collagen III or also called youth collagen. The results of removing stretch marks are almost unbelievable as you can not recognize the before and after changes on the skin.
StriVectin-SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate Ingredients
There is 61 ingredient included in StriVectin SD intensive concentrate formula which definitely is pretty amazing as we do not see so huge list of ingredients often. The complete list of all ingredients included:
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter;
- Myristyl Nicotinate,
- Isodecyl Neopentanoate,
- Isocetyl Stearate;
- PEG-100 Stearate,
- Glyceryl Stearate,
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil,
- Behenyl Alcohol,
- Butylene Glycol,
- Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38,
- Zingiber Officinale Root Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder,
- Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex,
- Phaseolus Lunatus Seed Extract,
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,
- Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract,
- Arachidyl Alcohol,
- Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin,
- Caprylyl Glycol,
- Saccharide Isomerate,
- C13-14 Isoparaffin,
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose,
- Ceteth-10 Phosphate,
- Dipotassium Phosphate,
- Dicetyl Phosphate,
- Arachidyl Glucoside,
- Aminomethyl Propanol,
- Xanthan Gum,
- Glyceryl Caprylate,
- Cinnamic Acid,
- Levulinic Acid,
- Sodium Levulinate,
- Stearic Acid,
- Lactic Acid,
- Tetrasodium EDTA,
- Titanium Dioxide,
- Iron Oxide,
- Citric Acid,
- Benzoic Acid,
- Sodium Citrate,
- Benzyl Alcohol,
- Sorbic Acid,
- StriVectin-SD is appropriate for all types of skin (also for sensitive skin);
- This product is safe for your use;
- It is not tested on animals.
- Works like a multi-action cream that targets fine lines and wrinkles and stretch marks you would need one product instead of many.
- If you will use StriVectin-SD for the first time there is a possibility of a blushing effect on your skin.
- This is not a cheap anti-aging and also stretch mark treatment solution.
How To Use
- You have to clean your face before applying it then massage it into the areas with wrinkles, apply it twice a day.
- If you want to treat stretch marks then apply it also on clean skin two times a day on the areas affected by stretch marks.
StriVectin-SD Testimonials (Before & After Photos)
Just one example with before and after (15 days) of StriVectin-SD cream use photos. The changes are pretty obvious and also gained in the very short term.
Strivectin SD Alternatives
- StriVectin-SD is a clinically tested skincare product.
How Much Does StriVectin-SD Cost
- The standard price for this skincare product is $139 (4.5 fl oz) per tube, but you should definitely check if there is not any discount applied to the standard price.
Where To Buy StriVectin-SD
You can buy it online from the official producer at the Amazon.
We hope you get the idea about this skincare product from our StriVectin-SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate reviews.