LifeCell ingredients, of course, is the secret formula behind this amazing anti-aging cream. Just not always people are looking to find out all the active ingredients in LifeCell anti-aging cream.
Are you ready to find out all ingredients included in LifeCell anti-aging cream? Then here they come. Mostly, there are mentioned only five ingredients that are included in this cream, but we go much further and reveal more than 40 of them!
We know that often it is very important to know them all to make sure that a particular product is suitable for you. Check out all of them, and maybe you will realize that it finally is what you were looking for!
LifeCell Ingredients List
- Water (Aqua) – mainly is used to dissolve other ingredients included in the cream.
- Dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid – fights free radicals which are one of the main causes of wrinkles.
- D3PA – helps to produce nitric oxide and healthy skin cells. One of the main LifeCell anti-aging cream ingredients.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate – it is made artificially and is used to improve the texture of the skincare product in this case cream.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – makes skin smoother and softer.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit – derived from the seed of the shea tree. It helps to keep moisture in the skin and creates a barrier on the skin. Also, it helps to reduce dry parts on the skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived) – gives the texture to the cream.
- Silicon Oxide – absorbs oil and sweat and prevents light reflection.
- Titanium Dioxide – blocks UV and helps whiten the skin.
- Glycerin (Plant Derived) – hydrates the skin and holds the moisture, so it looks younger. Also, it helps dry skin to look softer.
- Cetearyl Glucoside – helps the skin to keep the moisture and gives it a nice touch.
- Sclerotium Gum – it naturally soothes and smooths the skin.
- Iron Oxides – pigments to color the cream.
- Thioctic Acid (Alpha -Lipoic Acid) – an antioxidant that helps to remove free radicals. They, as you know, cause aging signs, including wrinkles.
- Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane – antioxidant which is derived from curcumin.
- Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract – alternative to Botox injections. It reduces wrinkles by relaxing muscles.
- Retinol (Vitamin A)- reduces fine lines, wrinkles, increases the firmness of the skin and smoothness.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract – smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and make the appearance younger.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C) – an antioxidant that increases the hydration level of the skin. It also improves the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – it naturally moisturizes and emollients the skin.
- DMAE Deanol (Dimethylaminoethanol) – increases skin firmness and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cupric Carbonate Hydroxide (Mala’Kite) – helps detox the skin. It also brings protection against environmental aggressions and pollution. It is perfect for lines targeting urban consumers.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived) – it gives a fast penetration to the skin. It helps to deliver other active ingredients to the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol (Preservative) – it limits bacterial growth on the skin.
- Tribehenin – smooths the skin.
- Ceramide 2 – helps the skin to stay hydrated and smoother and look younger.
- Ethylhexylglycerin (Plant Derived Preservative) – helps to soften the skin.
- Squalane (Plant Derived) PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol – moisturizes the skin.
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – reduces the dark circles under the eyes.
- Steareth-20 (Plant Derived) – cleanses the skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) – an essential vitamin for the beauty of the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 – improves skin’s firmness.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (known as Argireline) – often is called a Botox in a jar, it helps to reduce wrinkles by restricting movements of the muscles.
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) – works as an antioxidant.
- Dipeptide-2 – reduces under-eye bags and puffiness.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 – helps to restore the appearance of youthful skin.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) – has antioxidant properties.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – helps to repair damaged skin.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – lightens the skin and makes is more elastic, reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tocopherol (Antioxidant) – protects the skin from UV, tightens, and firms the skin and moisturizes it.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – an ingredient that works on the skin’s surface to give it a soft and smooth texture
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) – works as an antioxidant.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) – hydrates the skin, reduced signs of aging like wrinkles.
- Beta Carotene – works as an antioxidant, prevents skin aging, and makes the skin less sensitive to the sun.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate) – has antioxidant properties, boost collagen production, and helps to prevent skin’s aging.
LifeCell Skin Cream Ingredients
Generally speaking, there are both natural ingredients (plant stem cells) and also scientifically proven anti-aging creams ingredients included in the LifeCell formula.
They all together create a powerful composition that effectively improves skin collagen production which lets the skin look much younger.
There is also a super antioxidant list included as well which fights aging skin and the appearance of wrinkles. The light-reflecting microtechnology included in LifeCell also works wonders as it helps to vanish wrinkles just in seconds after applying.
Why Choose LifeCell
If you already have noticed the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines it definitely has come time to start thinking about anti-aging treatment if you want to maintain your beautiful appearance as long as possible.
LifeCell product comes in like a very complex solution for your skincare. It not only will reduce so unwanted aging signs it even prevents the appearance of new ones.
You might want to know if LifeCell skin cream is an instant wrinkle reducer? Our answer is that rather no than yes. You have to use it for some while to see actual skin improvement results and should not hope to become instantly ageless.
LifeCell is developed and produced by the South Beach Skin Care company which has more than 10 years of experience in the field of skincare products. Every LifeCell cream ingredient is well researched and only those which provide the best results for renewing your skin are including in this wrinkle cream.
If you want to find out more about LifeCell ingredients and read some real testimonials check our detailed LifeCell reviews!
You should give Life Cell anti-aging cream a try and that is the only way how you will actually find out will it work wonders for your skin.
It actually is capable of making amazing changes you just have to make sure that you will be one of those happy LifeCell customers who have finally found a great skin cream that can change your life.
LifeCell Ingredients FAQ
What is LifeCell made off?
Retinol, Argireline, Hyaluronic acid, Shea butter and more than 40 other ingredients are included in LifeCell formula.
Can I buy LifeCell in stores?
You cannot buy LifeCell in stores as it is sold only online from the official manufacturer.
We hope you did get the idea about ingredients in LifeCell cream from South Beach Skincare company.