A common problem which might happen with the growing age is how to get rid of crow’s feet. A group of small grooves and dainty wrinkles that appear around the pointed edges of the eyes are known as Crow’s feet. They are also known as ‘laugh lines’ and ‘character lines,’ which form with aging. At the age of mid to late 30s, there formation starts. With the increase in age, creation of two proteins, collagen and elastin decrease. They bring elasticity to the skin of the face, but it becomes less flexible due to their deficiency, and it results in crow’s feet, wrinkles, and lines.
It is an understood fact that what the importance of eyes is and if not cared properly about them what loss can occur. Staying up late at nights and not taking enough nutrients and essential vitamins can destroy your skin. The complete care of your skin and eyes is very important to keep them healthy and to look fresh. Once the dark circles and wrinkles start to appear on your face, they will make you look older and less healthy as you think you are.
Other than old age, the things which can lead to the formation of crow’s feet are extravagant exposure to sunlight, smoking, exposure to impure air (pollution), smiling, scowling and blinking or any other hectic motion of eyes. Once you got crow’s feet, you will be searching for remedies and natural methods of getting rid of them. A famous dermatologist Jessica Wu, MD, from Los Angeles, told some of few methods which can help to look your eyes fresh and healthier. There are many natural ways which can bring the active and sizzling look back to your face.
Method #1 – Egg Whites
A natural ingredient which helps to tighten your skin is the egg white. In this way, it helps to shorten your lines and freckles.
- Take one egg and put it in a bowl. Whisk it until you get a foamy mixer. Put some of it on the outer corner of skin around eyes and also on cheekbones.
- Let it settle and leave it. After 10 minutes, remove it using wet cotton pieces, soaked in cold water. Perform this remedy two times in a week.
- You can apply the egg white on the whole face and can remove it by washing the face with some soap. When one layer dries, put another one. Give it 10 to 15 minutes again and then was it using warm water.
- After washing, all your face to dry and clean it with a soft towel. Apply some moisturizer and rub it. Don’t perform this method more than two times in a week.
Method #2 – Papaya
The main content of papaya is the vitamin C which helps in the production of collagen and helps your skin to get damage free. Along with that papaya generates an enzyme called as papain which can discard off dead layer of skin cells and provide tightness of the skin. The method of using papaya for making your skin healthy is as below:
- Take a piece of raw papaya and wipe it against your skin. Give it 10 minutes until it gets dry.
- Start to remove it as soon as it dries with the help of cold water or soapy water. Do it daily.
- Another method which employs here is to cut the pulp out of the ripe papaya. Make a mixture of it with some dry oatmeal. Put it gently on your skin and do a little massage. Give it the time of 10 minutes at least and remove it after that. Do it two or three times a week.
- To make a smooth mixture, you can also add olive oil in the quantity of one tablespoon in ripe papaya and mash it. Apply it on skin and give it 10 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Do it daily.
Method #3 – Milk
Milk is a natural cure of getting rid of the dark circles and wrinkles on the skin. It contains the glycolic acid, which helps in the removal of a dead layer of skin cells and inhibits the formation of collagen in the skin.
- The best way of getting the advantage of the uses of milk is to drink it daily. It will put the fresh and gloomy effect on your skin.
- Take a piece of clean fabric and soak it in milk for a few minutes. Place it on skin for 10 minutes and wash your skin with cold water. Perform the method two times in a day.
- You can also add some drops of almond oil to the cold water and then soak the two bread slices in it. Place them on your face one on each side covering your eyes too. Let them do their work for 10 to 20 minutes. Perform the process daily to observe the results.
Method #4 – Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the best natural ways to get rid of the crow’s feet. In its composition, it consists of the essential vitamins and minerals which provide necessary moisture and glow to the skin. Moreover, it acts as an antioxidant which can destroy the components that result in wrinkles.
- Take one tablespoon of the Aloe Vera juice daily to get the advantage of its premises.
- You can also take the fresh Aloe Vera and cut it to get the gel out of it. Apply it on your skin at delicate parts like corners of eyes before taking sleep at night. You can wash your face next morning with water. Do it daily. You will see the difference in your skin and your crow’s feet will start to disappear
Method #5 – Vitamin E
Vitamin E is an essential component which helps in the formation of the new layer of skin cells peeling off the dead one and keeps the skin moisturized. It is a strong antioxidant which brings elasticity to your skin and can vanish the not only wrinkles but dark circles and line around your eyes effectively.
- Use the vitamin E capsules and tablets.
- You can apply the content to the capsules, directly on your skin.
- Rub it after applying for some time.
- Perform the process daily in the night before taking a sleep.
Method #6 – Coconut Oil
The main content of coconut oil is the vitamin E which provides nourishment to the skin cells and help them to grow. The coconut oil is itself a natural moisturizer a contains linoleic acid that repairs the broken skin tissues and avoids the creation of crow’s feet, wrinkles, lines and crumpled skin which can occur due to growing age.
- Take few drops of the coconut oil and put them gently on the skin. Rinse it especially around the eyes. Do it at night before taking a sleep.
- You can also use coconut oil in food as a cooking oil keeping in view its beauty affects.
Method #7 – Castor Oil
Castor oil brings softness to the skin and helps in reduction of crow’s feet, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- In the night, before taking sleep put fee drops of castor oil around your eyes and the damaged locations. Massage it softly.
- Leave it for the whole night and remove it in the morning with water.
Method #8 – Avocado
To overcome the problem of dry skin, the Avocados is an excellent natural ingredient which contains the monounsaturated fatty acids. The high quality of vitamin D and E in avocados helps in the formation of the protein, collagen that causes the disappearance of crow’s feet.
- Take some pulp of ripe avocado and mash it. Apply the mixer at damaged locations of skin.
- Take it 20 minutes and then remove it by washing with warm water
- Apply this method at least one time daily to provide necessary moisture to your skin and get rid of wrinkles.
Method #9 – Lemon Juice
The citric acid acts as an exfoliant that kills the existence of crow’s feet. The lemon juice full of the citric acid. The astringent properties in lemon juice can miraculously remove the marks and spots from your skin and make it fleecy and soft
- Apply some fresh lemon juice on your crow’s feet and wrinkles.
- Give it 5 to 10 minutes and then rub it gently.
- Remove it by washing it with cold water
- Use this process 2 to 3 times daily.
Method #10 – Cucumber
Cucumber contains the rich amount of not only thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin but also enough quantity of vitamin B5 and B6. These all ingredients help in the growth of skin and make it healthy. Some other premises of cucumbers assist the reduction of wrinkles and lines near the eyes.
- Take a cucumber and place it on eyes such that they should cover the corners and area around the eyes.
- Take them the time of 10 minutes and then rinse the skin with cold water.
- Do this process 2 to 3 times daily.
Method #11 – Honey and yogurt
Yogurt contains a large quantity of lactic acid which helps in exfoliation of the skin and helps in killing the germs and bacteria. Honey can hydrate the skin naturally and moisturize it. The mixture of both, yogurt and honey make an excellent and natural blend containing both exfoliating and hydrating properties which can lessen the crow’s feet and wrinkles.
- Mix both yogurt and honey using equal amounts of both.
- Apply the mixture on damaged parts of the skin.
- Give it 10 minutes and then rub it.
- Wash it with water. You can see the difference in small time.
Method #12 – Take a Healthy Diet
It is better to control your diet in time rather than waiting for bigger damage which can put you in some unexpected trouble. The best way to secure your skin is to use as less sugar as possible. Sugar kills collagen. There is a lot of amino acids, minerals, and antioxidants in fruit and vegetables that are essential for your skin in providing the required moisture and firmness. The proteins like collagen and elastin are so important for your skin to maintain its elasticity and to avoid their deficiency one should follow a proper diet.
Along with these, some other food items like eggplant, asparagus, fish and olive oil can also protect your skin due to their antioxidant nature. Sometimes, the milk containing a high amount of fats can increase the possibility of having wrinkled skin. That’s why it is suggested to drink a large quantity of water daily to ensure that level of moisture is enough in your body to fulfill the requirements. Control your weight because when you gain weight, you increase the amount of fat in your body which leads to the sagging of your skin. Continuous variation in your weight can result in more stretching of your skin, leading to more wrinkle formation.
Method #13 – Stay away from sun and smoking
If you are one of those victims, who are in starting phase and their skin is quite safe from crow’s feet should remain away from sun radiations. They can prove to be very dangerous as they contain ultraviolet rays. You can avoid their contact by using a high SPF sunscreen. More will be the exposure to sunlight; more will be the chances of getting skin damages and loss of essential proteins, collagen, and elastin. Eventually, more will be a reduction of skin elasticity and creation of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
If you do have a habit of smoking or drinking, there will be double chances of getting your skin damaged. The nicotine in cigarettes makes the process faster which is responsible for causing the skin to get older.
Method #14 – Try a beauty cream
There are some moisturizing creams which can help to reduce the wrinkles and crow’s feet if applied in a proper amount for regular intervals. Those creams which contain a high amount of retinoid, alpha hydroxyl acids and copper peptides can be helpful in restoring the elasticity of your skin. If the problem persists, you should consult a good dermatologist. He will prescribe you some cream having active ingredients which might be costly but will be effective. At least they will be less expensive than having a cosmetic surgery or other processes like Botox and can answer surely provide you the solution of how to get rid of crow’s feet.