Autumn is generous in that ripen various vegetables and berries, which may be used greatly in the beauty. However, by agreeing to have the people to the traditional saying that beauty comes from the guts of great importance not only to the deck on the face but also to eat, drink and breathe.
Because over the years has accumulated a lot of everything, which played a role both stress and urban pollution, both indoors and work is not always a perfect diet, it all refers to the appearance and health. So at least for now – in the summer, and if still leave – it is worth to pamper yourself with a variety of natural food, which prevents the body’s aging, helps to recover energy and allows us to look groomed and beaming.
Interestingly, the right of the forest berries antioxidant level is close to the maximum. it is especially a lot of blueberries, cranberries, and other berries. Thanks to the antioxidants in our body are protected from free radicals that cause cell damage, weaken the immune system and contributes to the development of various diseases, as well as being responsible for the body’s aging. Explore the antioxidant coenzyme Q10 is, melatonin, alpha-lipoic acid, selenium, A, C and E vitamins, beta-carotene, zinc, cysteine, glutathione, polyphenols and others.
Raspberry – A Beauty And Love Symbol
In Greece, this berry was considered a symbol of love. Maybe that is where the result of the assumption that to see raspberries in a dream is a sign of a successful marriage or impending good news from afar. However, raspberries can certainly be attributed to the symbol of beauty because it does wonders not only for health but also helps to keep the skin beautiful. Raspberry juice perfectly cleans oily and porous skin with acne, it whitens the skin.
# How to do it!
Grind smooth raspberry slurry and applied for 10-15 minutes on the face. After removing the mask, rinse your face. If the skin is dry before the mask is applied to the imposition of a heavy cream, sweet or sour cream. Mask softens and whitens the skin, refreshes and purifies it.
Mash the raspberries 100 g, slay, juice and add 2 tablespoons of fresh milk. Soak a cotton sheet and lay on the face and cover with a damp towel. After 15-20 minutes, remove the mask, face, rinse with warm water, dry and applied the cream. Mask suitable for all skin types, tones, and refreshes the skin.
Cranberry – A Super Berry
The benefit of this super berry can make all year round, especially if they have just come fresh from a marshy knoll. Berry composition rich in vitamin C present helps the skin become healthy, supple and flexible while maintaining the necessary level of collagen. Cranberries are a lot of antioxidants, which neutralize free radicals, preventing cell aging and preventing damage to the skin, improves blood circulation, helping to maintain a healthy and smooth skin color. Cranberries provide a variety of skin tears, burns or irritation for active prevention. Since cranberries are acidic, its more suitable for oily skin, but in conjunction with other components of the berry juice as a care product suitable for any skin type.
# How to do it!
Whip the egg whites, add a little cranberry juice, covered on the face 2-3 times every five minutes, then washed with a cotton swab soaked in tea. Helps narrow pores.
To strengthen nails regularly rubbed them with cranberry juice. It well whitens skin and clean hands.
Blueberry – The Cosmetics Queen
Cosmetics used bilberry extract – it is included in the cream and gels for skin care around the eyes because blueberries normalize the local blood flow, strengthens blood vessel walls, thus reducing the bags and blue circles under the eyes. Blueberries tighten pores, refreshes the skin and protects it from free radicals.
# How to do it!
Take two handfuls of blueberries, a handful of oatmeal, two tablespoons of water, one tablespoon of lemon juice and all blend them. Covered in the newly cleansed face, keep in 10 minutes, then wash with warm water. A great mask for oily skin. It helps to keep it fresh and regulates the pore effect. Do not be afraid! The mask does not color the skin, it can be removed easily.
Did You Know It?
Do not put on your skin to brown spots, also called age spots, more selenium in the diet should be used. Lots of selenium are in seafood, Brazil nuts, whole grain products, lamb meat, turnips, garlic, eggs, chicken meat and mushrooms. Minimise use sugar as well as the purified salt (sodium chloride, table salt), because they also contribute to the formation of brown spots on the skin.
- Zinc – a natural skin treatment agent, which absorbs solar radiation.
- Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes the toxic by-products into the skin after exposure to the sunshine.
- Vitamin E protects the skin from photoaging. One of the ways to protect the skin from sun damage include diet enough carotene and vitamin C, but one of the most effective is considered beta-carotene, but the most effective – alpha carotene, which protects skin cells from damage. The best sources of alpha-carotene are carrots, pumpkin, wheat frontispiece and red pepper.
# How to do it!
- Everyday drinking freshly squeezed vegetable juices, especially the bright color vegetables, and the body will take a very concentrated form of carotene. Since you will defend your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. If necessary, add a little-unsweetened fruit juice.
- 100 g finely grated carrot mix well tablespoon of liquid honey, 1 tablespoon of ground oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix ingredients to a smooth paste, covered with a wet skin, rub thoroughly and allow to act for about 15 minutes. This blends perfectly useful as the resulting tan-enhancing agent.
Use Potatoes Against Your Cellulite
Potato tightens skin and boosts your metabolism, so the potato mask designed for cellulite problem areas.
# How to do it!
Peel the raw potatoes, cut into slices, put on the skin, covered with a cotton towel and held for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
The Beauty Of Your Hair
Recommended to eat products that contain zinc, vitamin A (seafood, nuts, green leafy vegetables) and vitamin B6 (eggs, whole wheat bread). Also, beets, spinach, apples, tomatoes and fish well affect the appearance of the hair.
# How to do it!
- In order to promote hair growth, hair roots rubbed with lemon and carrot juice mixture in equal parts.
- Rinse your hair with nettle infusion. Nettle strengthens the hair roots and promotes their growth and makes hair fuller and prevents the greasiness.
How To Prevent Aging?
- Eat a full, rich life energy with natural food.
- Reinforced intake of antioxidants.
- Strengthen your immunity.
- Balances blood sugar levels.
- Enjoy a full eight hours of sleep, relax and have fun.
- Have time for regular physical exercise.
- Frees the mind and thoughts are arranged to reduce stress.
- Frequently smiles and does not cease to love.
Summer Bounty of Vitamins ABC
Many vitamins are fat-soluble, are therefore containing vegetables and herbs is best to pick up along with the oil.
- Vitamin A (Fat soluble) Acting as an antioxidant, improves skin and hair condition, helps the heart and cardiovascular disease prevention, strengthens immunity, as well as the need visual processes. Where to look? Carrots, pumpkins, yellow-red berries, and fruits – apricots, peppers, tomatoes, sea buckthorn, different varieties of cabbage, broccoli, celery and parsley leaves, sorrel, spring onions, lettuce. Using these products is desirable to add a little fat because only vitamin A or vitamin A forerunner in the body turns into vitamin A.
- B group vitamins Allow you to maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. They help the nervous and digestive system for normal functioning of the brain and visual functions, immunities, and normalize blood cholesterol levels and helps against anemia. Where to look? Lettuce, spinach, onions, tomatoes, different varieties of cabbage, broccoli, celery and parsley leaves, asparagus, dandelion and nettle leaves, spring onions, pumpkins, root crops (carrots, beets, etc.), fruits and berries (apples, citrus fruits, bananas, apricots, black currants), avocado, sprouted grains, legumes.
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, reduces cholesterol, promotes the improvement in vision and concentration, reduce stress and allergic reactions. Helps to cope with infectious diseases, caring for skin and gum health. Where to look? Berries (black currants, strawberries, sea buckthorn) and fruits (kiwi, citrus), different varieties of kale (also fermented), peppers, greens – spring onions, spinach, dill, celery and parsley leaves, potato and tomatoes.
- Vitamin D (fat soluble) It is very necessary for bone and teeth health, the prevention of osteoporosis, prevention of conjunctivitis and calcium uptake. Where to look? Soaking up the sun. But in addition, to that, you can find different varieties of cabbage and leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin E (fat-soluble) Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant. This is necessary blood flow, muscle development and operation (including the heart muscle), skin health, strengthen immunity, germ, and normal pregnancy. Where to look? Green leafy vegetables, green peas, and other pulses of different varieties of cabbage, nuts (especially almonds), avocado, sweet pepper and sea buckthorn berries.
- Vitamin K (fat soluble) Vitamin K is needed for blood clotting, wound for faster healing, cells in the body for normal functioning of the bone at standard conditions, as well as the prevention of osteoporosis. Where to look? Broccoli / cauliflower and other cabbage, pumpkins, tomatoes, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, leafy vegetables and salads, rowan berries.