Signs of aging might surprise you just sometimes as in the most cases we all are already waiting for these signs reaching a certain age. Of course, there are situations when even young people do have gray hair and deep wrinkles, but those are less or more exceptions and consequences of some specific circumstances that have caused these signs of aging already at a young age.
More common understanding of these signs is as about some inevitable process that reaches every one of us very slowly and unnoticeable. We all want to feel young as long as possible just nature make its corrections and clearly say when it is time to rest for our bodies.
No matter that today we do have plenty of opportunities get rid of the most signs of aging far not all people do use them, so let’s take a look at the most evident of them after we will try to find out from which of them, you easily could get rid or even better to prevent their occurrence!
Two Main Types of Aging
There are a lot of reasons that influence the appearance of aging signs, some of them, we can affect, but some are not so easy to manage. There have been scientifically proven that exist two types of aging:
- Internal aging, which depends on your genes;
- External aging, which is caused by all our surrounding environmental factors.
Signs of Internal Aging
The first signs of internal aging that you will notice be in the structure of your skin, as the process of skin cells’ renewal becomes slower and creating new skin cells gradually slows down. Even this process does start already after the age of 25, normally people do not notice these signs. The main internal aging signs include:
- Fine wrinkles;
- Broken blood vessels;
- Skin laxity;
- The skin becomes rough;
- Plan and transparent skin;
- Firmness look loss of your arms and neck;
- Skin’s drying cause itchy feeling;
- Hair loss;
- Change of hair color;
- The appearance of unwanted hair;
- Changes in the nail shape and thickness;
- The possibility of obesity and inability to lose weight.
Aging skin is the most obvious sign that you have reached some certain age. In fact, for every person this age comes differently, somebody will have a lot of wrinkles on a face not reaching even 30 years and at the same time, someone can look completely amazing at 50 years of age. When that moment comes you will feel the difference in that how your skin looks. Unfortunately, you will see changes not only on your face skin but also your skin will show up aging skin’s signs in other parts of your body.
The most common solution for aging skin probably is a use of different type of anti-aging products, for example, creams, starting with simple moisturizing cream and ending with already much effective anti-aging cream. For the rest of the body, there also are available anti-aging moisturizers and lotions.
However, the most often people are worried about how smooth is their facial skin. And in such a case we consider anti-aging cream as the best solution how you could get rid of aging skin signs from your face. Choosing the best anti-aging cream is not an easy task to deal with, still, we have few recommendations that you might consider.
Causes of The External Aging
This aging usually comes together with internal aging. Often these external aging processes have been observed already at young age. The main reason for so early skin’s aging is that its protective layer is gradually reducing. That is caused by many negative environmental factors, not even talking about detergents and skin’s contact with the water. All mentioned disrupts the structure of lipids.
The most of the premature aging is involved with the following causes:
- The sun influence to your skin – without any protection from the sun, even few minutes daily spent in the sun in the period of many years can cause obvious effects on your skin, for example, wrinkles, rough skin, freckles, skin laxity, etc.;
- Repeating of specific facial expressions over and over – will result in fine facial lines and wrinkles on your face;
- Smoking – facial color changes to yellow, and also it causes the creation of wrinkles;
- Your sleeping position – if you are basing the face on the pillow in the same position every night it can cause the formation of wrinkles.