Natural Cosmetics Is Fashionable – Why You Should Consider Trying It Out

0
1189

You’ve certainly read and heard a lot about natural cosmetics, which is more friendly for our skin. If you have decided in your cosmetic purse to include such a product, you need to know when the natural is really natural. You should not be misled by the labels and stereotypes that naturally is tedious. In reality, the diversity of natural cosmetics products is really surprising.

You Should Understand The Names Of Different Cosmetics Types (Eco, Bio, Organic)

When we are talking about the clarity of the names of natural cosmetics then it is eco and bio and organic, and the main factor that distinguishes it from synthetics are ingredients. The higher vegetation origin percentages of ingredients in the product and is freer from a variety of synthetic quality of the product improvement (synthetic dyes, fragrances, moisturizers, softeners, preservatives), as more natural cosmetics are. If these cosmetic standards are set by eco-label. For a product called organic, at least, 95% of the ingredients must be of plant origin and from organic farms (with the certificate). The remaining 5% is covered by strict and not harmful, not for the body or the environment.

sunflowerSo rose, aloe, sunflower, whose extracts are used as active substances in the product is grown on an organic farm. By contrast, eco-product composed of 95% has to be of plant origin products. Also, in this case, the remaining 5% is covered by concrete, but not as strict as the bio-organic products. For a product called eco Ingredients may or may not be from organic farms with the certificate.

Standards in different countries may vary. For example, the EU organic cosmetic standards are more stringent than the US organic cosmetic standards. Cosmetics in the United States that passes the organic cosmetics tests, most likely it will not work in Europe. Although each instance of certification has its own rules, there are uniform standards, such as “Cosmos” certificate, the first single standard for natural cosmetics, which helps the consumer confused eco-labels and their differences. It is determined by the Eco-labeling organization can be called organic products and what about green.

Check The Product Before Buying It As A Natural

Manufacturers tend to advertisements and on the label to position their product as the only natural, therefore, that in the product is only one or a few natural herbal active ingredients. The entire product base may be synthetic, but it is attributed to only natural plant extract properties. We strongly believe that this is unfair. So think of slogans that are written on the labels. If the list of ingredients you can read that it is almost ¼ of synthetic fragrances and synthetic preservatives, you need to understand that the natural may be only one of the oil that has been added to the present. It is printed with paraben-free.

Lavera Organic Cranberry Regenerating Night CreamCareful selection of a component to be replaced and that still contains the product. In particular, watch out for those who are facing problems with skin allergies, and the choice of products for infants.

Moreover, you do not have to be a chemist to choose cosmetics by ingredients they contain. You can navigate by the fact that herbal ingredients will always be marked with Latin names, such as Helianthus oil – sunflower oil, Butyrospermum parkii – Shea Butter. In addition, organic and eco products from synthetic can be recognized by the certification marks that are usually printed on the packaging.

Do Not Believe In Fairy Tales About Natural Cosmetics

We often do hear myths about natural cosmetics. For example, it is not the true that the eco-cosmetics decorative tone choice is limited as only the beige palette. At present, the diversity of colors is very wide. Lipsticks in warm shades of pink, purple, brown, frosted with shine. Eyeshadow also not inferior – they are iridescent, frosted, a broad palette of colors with all shades of groups. Cosmetic packaging and product design are very fashionable.

Nor is it true that natural cosmetics can afford only a particular public layer. Stores the shelves are full of a variety of organic and ecological products, both at lower prices, though selective, expensive cosmetics price level. The availability of a wide variety of skin types, needs, and tastes. It is important to have a knowledgeable consultant who can tell you about the differences between products, particularly for the first time.

zoya goes pretty sheaAnother myth is that organic and eco-cosmetics should be kept in the refrigerator. That is not, to be kept in the refrigerator cosmetics, which has no added preservatives, anti-bacterial or plant (essential oils, some plant extracts) origin to cool not lead to more bacteria.

Packages are usually strictly sealed to prevent the incorporation of air, with a pump that the product would not come into a contact with the fingertips bacteria or dark to light can not affect the quality of the product. In combination with natural preserving agents and packaging eco-cosmetics manufacturers have reached a two-year period and more, mineral cosmetics is also valid for longer.

The Benefits Of Decorative Bio And Eco-Cosmetic

  • The skin friendly ingredients;
  • The body-friendly ingredients;
  • Environmentally friendly ingredients (and packaging);
  • No skin irritation, suitable for sensitive people;
  • Generally, additional caring properties;
  • Non-comedogenic, skin is easier to breathe.

Disadvantages Of Natural Cosmetics

• There may be a shorter retention period;
• Eyeshadow is not usually expressed in matte;
• Mascara does so prolonging effect as chemical mascara;
• There may be less resistance.

SHARE

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here