There are lots of anti-aging home remedies available out there, this time we will have a different look on this and offer you plenty of masks that can be very beneficial in fighting aging signs.
Anti-aging homemade masks: juvenile portions for a young face skin longer. In this article, you will find some tips on attenuating wrinkles and the best beauty masks you can make against wrinkles. We do not think that there actually are people who like wrinkles. There are always indelible grooves that cross our faces and are a clear warning of the time it passes. Sooner or later we are subject to it, but we would like to be as late as possible so that we are working with different insults. Anti-wrinkle masks, as we shall see, are good allies.
Face Wrinkles: At The Origin Of The Problem
So wrinkles are formed because the time passes by? No. When wrinkles show up at a young age they may have several causes:
- Bad nutrition;
- Lack of collagen and elastin;
- Loss of tone;
- Abrupt weight variations;
- Facial expression;
- Too much sun and little sunscreen;
Well, let’s talk about it: you are not in the usual age of wrinkles but you already have them? There is something to change. Ask yourself:
- Are you following a healthy lifestyle?
- Are you using the right cosmetics?
- How much time do you dedicate to the cleaning and the care of my face?
So, better batten down the hatches with this useful practical tips:
- Less make up will result is a cleaner skin.
- Younger skin optics (Omega 3, 6 and 9 should no longer be a novelty, plus vitamins C, A and E, and minerals).
- Make evening and morning a bit of facial gymnastics (massaging your eyes and lips, then cheeks and forehead then say vowels exaggerated, lift your eyebrows and lower them, take deep breaths with your closed eyes … so you relax A good time).
- Quitting smoking.
- Drink more water, more tomato juice and more carrot juice, grapefruit, pomegranate and oranges and less alcohol.
- Make homemade anti-wrinkle masks with the right ingredients.
Some anti-wrinkle tricks that never fails:
- Use cold water in the rinse, or rather pass a cube of ice on your face.
- Wash your face once a day with an infusion of green tea.
- Take at least 2 times a year (winter and summer) a good supplement.
- Choose a moisturizing cream based on vitamins C and E.
Few Tips On Anti-Aging Prevention
The first anti-aging treatment is prevention, which can be done by doing as simple as effective actions and summarized in two places.
- Cleaning. Facial cleansing helps to eliminate surface toxins. It is useful to periodically make a scrub, ideally when dealing with cleansing the face more thoroughly (about once a month / every 45 days). Exfoliating the skin, in fact, promotes cell renewal and re-activates circulation.
- Hydration and nourishment. A moisturized and nourished skin keeps young longer. The skin is hydrated and nourished both from the inside and from the outside. Drink plenty of water and follow a diet rich in fruit and vegetables. As far as external treatments are concerned, the remedy is clearly different according to age and type of skin.
Natural Anti-Aging Treatments
There are very effective natural anti-aging treatments. They cost considerably less than the creams that are purchased in perfumery and are environmentally friendly. We list some.
- Borage oil. A powerful natural wrinkle with “brightening” properties; It can also be used as a remedy against those unhealthy dark spots that sometimes appear on the skin of the face or hands.
- Hypericum oil. Other powerful wrinkles, it has emollient, healing, brightening, and moisturizing properties. It stimulates cell renewal and helps to fight many skin blemishes.
- Essential neroli oil. It promotes cell renewal and scar tissue healing; It can, therefore, be used in the preparation of natural anti-aging treatments, for example, masks or DIY creams. Particularly delicate and tolerable, it is good for all skin types, even very sensitive ones.
- Wheat germ oil. It contrasts cellular aging and nourishes in depth. It can be used on face skin as a true anti-age serum. It is also indicated for the most delicate areas, ie eye contours and lip contour. It can be used in conjunction with other natural substances or moisturizing creams to enhance its nutritional effect.
- Avocado oil. It has a restorative and anti-age effect; Contrasts the formation of wrinkles, facilitates cellular renewal and has elasticized action.
- Jojoba oil. Prevents wrinkles and attenuates existing wrinkles. It penetrates perfectly into the skin without aching and is therefore particularly suitable for facial skin.
General Recommendations For Your Skin Care
- Do not expose yourself incorrectly and prolonged to the sun and the wind;
- Apply sunscreen if we know that we will be exposed to sunlight;
- Limit the use of solar lamps;
- Constantly moisturize the skin;
- Do not use poor cosmetics or rich in harmful substances;
- Wash your face twice a day. It is important to adhere to this habit, but without exaggerating: an excess could eliminate pH and natural skin oils;
- Always use a toner so as to eliminate impurities that are not washed away with normal daily cleaning. Use a natural tonic;
- Carefully clean your skin regularly: it is best to do deep peeling and cleaning thoroughly. The most appropriate frequency depends on the state of the skin;
- Abandoning unhealthy habits. Do not smoke, do not drink, do not use refined foods, do not consume too much sugar, do not adopt a sedentary lifestyle, etc.
How To Fight Aging With The Right Foods
Yet, to keep the skin young at times is enough just simple gestures such as good nutrition and good rest. So try to sleep at least 7 hours a night and never miss on your table these foods, not just anti-age but also rich in so many other health and well-being properties:
- Blueberries: They are rich in antioxidant foods that help fight free radicals and anthocyanins that can maintain the natural collagen of the skin.
- Avocado: Its pulp is able to stimulate the production of collagen and make the skin smoother and more uniform.
- Watermelon: contains important A and C vitamins for the skin.
- Cabbage: It is rich in phytonutrients that protect against aging.
- Fish: Try to eat it at least twice a week as it is rich in Omega-3.
- Never miss the grain and as a seasoning, you choose for extra virgin olive oil rich in vitamin E and polyphenols.
- Eliminate or at least reduce the consumption of sausages, red meat, eggs, cured meats and seasoned cheeses as they favor the rise of free radicals.
- Try to do physical activity with some regularity, at least three to four times a week.
- Also try to avoid alcoholic beverages and smoking, not only the skin but also, above all, of good health.
- Lastly, remember that to prevent the signs of time it is essential to keep our body hydrated: drink at least two liters of water per day.
Recipes Of Anti-Wrinkle Do-It-Yourself Masks
And here we are at the high point, anti-wrinkle masks do for you. Caution: The anti-wrinkle mask should be masked, not rubbed, and the mask should be repeated at least once a week. After removing the mask, use a special anti-age bio cream.
Mask #1 – Anti-Wrinkle Watermelon Face Mask
- 2 slices of watermelon;
- Almond flour to taste;
- 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil.
Crunch the watermelon pulp with a spoon and join it to the other ingredients. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with green tea.
Mask #2 – Anti-Wrinkle DIY Mask
- 1 tablespoon of grain germ oil;
- 3 drops of rose essential oil essential oil;
- 3 tablespoons of aloe gel;
- A cup of pink rose petals.
Blend the rose petals and mix them with the other ingredients. Hold for 30 minutes. Rinse with a cold pink cannula.
Mask #3 – White Ice Face Mask
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel;
- 2 teaspoons of coconut butter;
- 2 drops of essential oil of grapefruit;
- White clay to taste.
Prepare the mask by mixing the ingredients and put in the fridge for at least 45 minutes. Lay on your face and leave it in position for 20 minutes. Remove with cold coconut water.
Mask #4 – Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask
- 3 tablespoons of aloe gel;
- 3 tablespoons of honey;
- 1 clear egg;
- 1 spoon of pink clay.
Amalgamate the ingredients and spread them on your face. Hold for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold green tea.
Mask #5 – Anti-Wrinkle And Anti-Stress Face Mask
- Half a cucumber;
- 2 tablespoons honey;
- 1 teaspoon of Evo oil;
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt;
- 5 tablespoons of pink clay.
Blend the cucumber and combine honey and yogurt, then clay and oil. Hold for 30 minutes, rinse with rose water.
Mask #6 – Orange Face Mask
- 4 tablespoons of pink clay;
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice;
- 2 drops of bitter orange essential oil;
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil.
Mix the clay with the orange juice, add the two oils. Spread on your face for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold orange water.
Mask #7 – Antioxidant Face Mask
- 5 tablespoons of white clay;
- 1 glass of goji berries;
- Green tea to taste;
- 2 teaspoons of evo oil.
Let the dried goji berries be found in the water when they swell, beat them. Join the other ingredients by diluting with green tea. Hold for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold green tea.
Mask #8 – Anti-Wrinkle Do-It-Yourself Mask With Maqui
- 5 fruit of maqui;
- Juice is orange to taste;
- 4 strawberries;
- 5 tablespoons of oatmeal.
Blend the fruits of macaws and strawberries, pass them to the colander to remove skins and seeds. Amalgamate with oatmeal and dilute with orange juice. Rinse with cold almond milk.
Mask #9 – Cocoa And Sea Water Wrinkle Face Mask
- A cup of goji;
- 2 tablespoons of bitter cocoa;
- 2 tablespoons of white clay;
- Yogurt of goji to taste.
Boil the water to make goji herbal tea (or you buy the sachets or boil the berries is the same). Mix cocoa and clay with shredded and sifted juices, and add the cold tea. Hold for 15 minutes. Rinse with the remaining goji herbal tea.
Mask #10 – White Snowy Face Mask
- 2 egg white;
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt;
- 4 tablespoons of white clay;
- 4 tablespoons almond flour;
- 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil.
Mount the egg white to snow. Work clay and flour with yogurt and oil. Incorporate the blades and lay on their face. Hold for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold almond milk.
Mask #11 – Lettuce Natural Mask Against Wrinkles
- 2 leaves of lettuce;
- 1 egg white;
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil.
Bake the lettuce leaves and smooth them together with sweet almond oil, add snowboard-mounted albums. Spread the compound on your face and let it work for 20 minutes.
Mask #12 – Avocado Mask Against Wrinkles
- Medium avocado;
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
Cut the avocado in half and remove the core, cut it into pieces and crush it with a fork. Combine the oil slowly and mix everything. Lay your face on your hands and let it rest for 20 minutes. Wash your face with fresh water. This DIY mask is usually done in the evening after having thoroughly cleaned your face. Treatment should be repeated at least 3 times a week. Avocado contains many beneficial substances such as folic acid, vitamin C, B6, A, and E.
Mask #13 – Carrot Facial Mask
- 2 carrots;
- Lemon juice;
- 3 tablespoons of white yogurt.
Clean the carrots and cut them into pieces and shake them in a mixer. Add carrots to yogurt and lemon. Spread the cream on your face with the aid of a brush or a spoon. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash your face with fresh water. You can also make the mask 2-3 times a week. Carrots thanks to many antioxidants and beta-carotene fight the signs of time and protect against UV rays.
Mask #14 – Cucumber And Chamomile Anti-Wrinkle Mask
- Half a cucumber;
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers;
- White clay to taste.
Peel the cucumber and cut it into pieces. Prepare the chamomile in a cup of water, boil. Put the cucumber pieces in the chamomile and wait for 10 minutes. Once the infusion has cooled, mix all the clay until you get a creamy mixture and let it rest in the fridge. Apply it on the face and let it run 10-15 minutes. Cucumber has moisturizing properties, while the chamomile is soothing.
These are the best at home remedies to prevent and fight aging. Hopefully, you liked our lists of anti-aging home remedies. Don’t forget to always save a little time for yourself and to live your life in the best healthy way to have a beautiful body inside out!