To improve the appearance of the skin, change your diet and lifestyle starting from today. Scientists are still not fully understood why some people’s skin has no problem, but for others sores rashes appear not only during adolescence but also in adulthood. Perhaps this is due to eating habits, heredity, hormonal changes and stress.
If you regularly fall into the so-called acne group, doctors most commonly prescribe any of the retinoids, benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid or any antibiotic. However, there are several alternatives for effective acne treatments.
Tip #1- Change Your Diet
Although doctors are likely to say that eating habits have nothing to do with a large pump, one of the main culprits, at least in teenage girls is drinking milk. It does not matter – high or low in fat.
Another contributor to the emergence Pump is refined carbohydrates that are white bread, and commercially manufactured, modified food. Low glycemic index diet (one in which there is little-refined carbohydrates) is able to significantly improve skin condition.
Incorporating the menu today!
- Products containing Omega 3 fatty acids, such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, herring, walnuts, linseed and olive oil. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for healthy skin appearance – they help the skin retain moisture and makes it smooth and youthful. It is indispensable if skin diseases such as eczema, or acne. Both these ailments are related to inflammatory reactions, so the skin becomes red. Omega 3 fatty acids help the body to produce a variety of inflammation-reducing connections, and it allows the skin condition rapidly improve.
- Bright orange and red products, such as carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, red peppers, beets and red onions are rich in antioxidants, which favorably affect the skin condition. These antioxidants are fat soluble, which means that they can naturally penetrate the fat cells and protect tissues (such as collagen and hair follicle) from chemical damage. Orange and red products of the collagen substance help to reduce the damage associated with premature skin aging. High antioxidant content shall also ensure that the various anti-inflammatory response promotion, and it can help if there are acne and eczema.
- Products containing sulfur, such as onions, garlic, and spring onions – all of them provide optimal sulfur in the body that is required for the smooth and radiant skin. Sulfur strengthens the link, which is located between the cell walls, making the skin more flexible and smooth.
- Zinc-rich products such as shrimp, whole grains, and pumpkin seeds. Zinc helps regulate the skin naturally fat excretion, which is important for both dry and oily skin. Optimal zinc levels also let you control the infections that are important to those affected by acne.
To improve the skin condition, definitely abandoned smoking, reduce meat and dairy consumption and menu mostly based on vegetable products, if any, may be supplemented by nutritional supplements containing zinc, omega-3 fatty acids and B vitamins.
Tip #2 – Prevent Hormonal Problems and Cysts
The most common reason why women adulthood rushes sores has formed cysts in the ovaries. Often the reason for this remains unnoticed unless it is observed typical symptoms: increased body or facial hair, infertility and irregular periods. In fact, the cysts can also be found in women with regular menstruation, women with children, and even women with small or normal sized ovaries.
If there are no signs to suggest that the cysts do ultrasound and blood tests. The best herb that can help both the cyst and acne problems is holy vitex (Vitex Agnus cactus), which since ancient times is known as a women’s disease medication.
Tip #3 – Use the Dietary Supplements
Problems with acne can reduce the number of supplements, such as those which have already been mentioned zinc, or folic acid. However, unless you are under medical supervision, in no case exceed the prescribed daily dose. For example, zinc daily dose is 30 mg, more may be toxic. Conventional nutritional supplement doses are as follows:
- Folic acid – 400-800 mcg;
- Selenium- 200 mcg;
- Chromium – 100- 125 mcg;
- Omega 3 fatty acids – 1,000 mg per day (preferably ingesting fish oil).
Tip #4 – Try Tea Tree Oil And Ayurvedic Funds
Australian tea tree (Melaleuca alternifoliate) oil is a useful antiseptic because it contains a number of antibacterial agents. In fact, it is shown that tea tree oil reduces acne lesions as well as benzoyl peroxide, and without any side effects.
Good also helps prevent sores ancient Indian herbal medicine. Most ayurvedic medicines work best if they take on board both orally and topically (rubbed onto the acne affected skin). For example, you can use the following herbal extracts: aloe, Nîmes wood, turmeric, Sarsaparilla, Haritaki or Indian ginseng.
If you have excessively oily skin, try myrrh (Commiphora Mukul). But before you use any of the plants, it is better to consult an ayurvedic specialist who will determine especially for you the perfect medicine mixture.
Tip #5 – Use Acupuncture
China in the treatment of acne is pierce earlobes so that even runs a few drops of blood – acupuncture is one of the most effective methods of disposal Pump. For best effect, it is recommended to take a general body acupuncture.